Clothing that kills. The three cases, which demonstrate that your own thing can actually cause you significant damage
Never too late to just pick up and go through all my things, right? We are a hundred percent sure that in your closet there is a couple of old rags, which will clearly need to be discarded. This should be done without too much suffering and tears, in fact, it is likely that you have saved your life, throwing, for example, a bathrobe. Yes, some things can actually kill a person, and it's all due to the fact that the material from which it was made or that the product clearly does not meet all the norms of the standard.
Today, we have picked up for you a few stories about the people who really suffered from his own article of clothing (and some even died). So, maybe that this article will make you, finally, to get rid of unnecessary junk in your closet and wear some make things neat.
In the cold February morning in 2009, 81-year-old Evelyn Rogoff decided to warm up, do yourself green tea. At that point, the woman did not know that the opportunity to drink a drink it will not have the next three months. When she went to the kitchen, the hem of her gown brushed electric torch, and it almost instantly in flames from head to toe. If the product has been made of normal materials, this would, of course, did not happen. Maximum gown the woman could just start to smolder, but not immediately envelop her body in flames. Evelyn ran to the cries of her husband, who tried to help his beloved to extinguish the flames, but it spread to him. The benefit at the time it went to their daughter, and saw a terrible picture, she immediately doused them with water and call an ambulance. Evelyn spent six weeks in the burn center of California San Diego, where she was treated for his injuries. She suffered third-degree burns, which were distributed to more than 30% of her body. Evelyn Husband named Murray, unfortunately, died a few months after the incident, of a heart attack. By the way, a bathrobe was the brand "Blair", and during the year nine claims for their products has resulted in the death of 9 persons was filed on the company-manufacturer of flammable products.
Ladies, high heels - this is, of course, is good, but still worth it to wear them with extreme caution in order to, God forbid, nothing happened. In 2012, a neighbor of the young girl was shocked when he saw her lying on the ground full of blood. She lived in a distant part of the East Side of Manhattan. At first the man did not understand what really happened with the girl, but when he turned it, he found that heel stuck in her neck. Immediately, her neighbor called an ambulance and the police at the same time, because everything looked like the fact that the girl who had attacked and deliberately stabbed her in the neck heel. When police arrived, the girl was able to identify how Carline Brigham 23 years. She lived in the apartment with a guy named Bob, and they were engaged to be married.
During the first examination the police decided that the girl was attacked, but when her body was taken to the morgue and examined more carefully, pathologist verdict that it was an accident. All of it was the fact that, apparently, the girl walking down the stairs in high heels, stumbled and fell headlong down. One of her shoes flew off during the fall, and when Carline landed on the ground, then ran into his neck as a heel. Girls! Be careful when putting on your shoes beautiful legs. At times, better choose something more comfortable and stay with the living.
As though it was not hard to believe that such a very strange and at the same time a terrible incident occurred recently, and to be precise, two years ago in 2015. Christina Bond, 55 years old, decided to hide in her bra gun. Recently appeared on the market a lot of different tools that allow women to carry weapons concealed. For example, the gun can be hidden in a special pocket of a purse or in a holster on a bra. It is this holster that attaches to bra straps, hold the gun straight between her breasts, and kill Bond. When she tried to adjust the straps so that the entire structure was more comfortable to wear, she accidentally touched the trigger and the gun went off in her face. She was immediately taken to hospital, where she died the next day. However, experts who investigated the case, concluded that the cause of the tragedy was not the original holster, and imprudence of the woman, who did not put a gun to the guard and broke safety rules when handling the firearm.