Facts about psychology, which contribute to improving
• Facts about psychology, which contribute to the improvement of
The man deep mind, and every one of us sometimes visited by dark thoughts. There are things that we do unconsciously, and there are things that we do not, at least cost.
In life there are many little things that make us happy, we just need to understand it, and then we will be even more improved. Here are some interesting psychological facts that make you want to get better:
1. To understand others like you or not, you can make a joke. According to the response to your joke (even if it is not very funny), you can learn more about a particular person.
2. When you are listening to music, being in a good mood, you concentrate on the melody of the song, and when you feel sad, you pay more attention to the words in a song.
3. According to psychological studies, if you can not stop thinking about someone, that person will also be thinking of you.
4. Why are the old songs are better than new? Because you just forget the bad old songs, leaving the memory is basically just good songs.
5. In 80% of cases, some people humiliate other people simply because they have no confidence in yourself, and humiliating others, they try to compensate for this.
6. If you have not received an answer to your question, just wait. Or you can even see the person in the eye and say something like, "Well ...?". The interviewee will feel the need to answer.
7. If the friendship lasts for more than 7 years, it is likely, this friendship for life.
8. Most people think that other people are more susceptible than themselves. This phenomenon is called "Effect of a third party."
For example, a person believes that advertising is able to influence other people, but deny its impact on them.
9. Despite the fact that people living in different parts of the world, speak different languages and have different traditions, we all have the same facial expressions and facial expressions when it comes to 6 emotions: joy, anger, sadness, fear, surprise and disgust.
10. The most effective way to win an argument - ask the right questions. Thus, the easier it can be seen logical errors in the thoughts of another person.
11. One of the facts that we should not forget - is that the person with whom you spend the most time - is you. So you should try to make itself as interesting as possible.