Most interesting and unusual money around the world
• The most beautiful and unusual money around the world
Currencies around the world trying to keep up with the other aesthetically, but also in terms of security measures. Next we will show some of the most beautiful and best rates in the world.
1. Australian money and waterproof, as we know, they are difficult to counterfeit.
Australian Money are among the best rates in the world: they are not only completely waterproof, but also, as we know, they are difficult to counterfeit because of their complex design.
2. China invented the bill of 100 yuan, is so complicated that it stumped its own ATMs.
Massive bills were so high-tech that is actually Chinese ATMs at first they could not read them, and the government had to issue a statement, which said that it would take a few days to "refresh" the machine to recognize the new notes.
3. Aruba Florin have different motives in the form of animals.
In the development of the currency Aruba sought to present the essence of the country. Each of the banknotes of Aruba (10, 25, 50, 100, 500) has its own color, and it has a bit of the local wildlife. Sinks, rattlesnakes, owls, frogs and perch are shown on the bills.
4. On the South African Rand depict animals "Big Five" of the country on the one hand and the face of Nelson Mandela on the other.
When South Africa became a republic in 1961, the rand currency was introduced - the national currency of the country. On its banknote "Big Five" animals of the region.
5. The new Canadian banknotes are oriented vertically and partially transparent.
In March 2018, Canada released the design of the new 10-dollar bill. Viola Desmond from Nova Scotia, campaigner for civil rights, is depicted on the obverse of the first vertically oriented bills in the history of the country, which also has a transparent portion.
6. The Vietnamese dong boasts microprint and other advanced security measures.
The Vietnamese dong has a turbulent history: after five different iterations until 2006, each of which had problems due to the lack of uniformity, the current design dong is the most effective. It may even be one of the hardest currencies in the world.
7. New Zealand has won "The bill of the year."
According to the IBS website, "Reserve Bank of New Zealand began to produce a new family of banknotes" Brighter Money "in 2015, starting with denominations of 5 and 10 US dollars." These polymeric beauty received the award this year for detailed images of historical figures, maps of New Zealand and a host of advanced safety features.
8. The Bahamas are known for their unique money coins, which show the starfish and pineapples.
Although notes of the Bahamas is quite colorful, island, perhaps best known for its small coins. Bahamian currency has five different coins, each of which depicts various objects that represent the Caribbean. On the 1 cent coin engraved 3 nautical stars, and at 5 cents coin depicts pineapple with one hand.
9. Currency Cook Islands depicts an ancient myth about a woman and a shark.
Cook Islands - a self-governing country off the coast of New Zealand that consists of about 15 islands. These islands have a creation myth, which is depicted in various bills of exchange.