25 weirdest things sold on eBay
• 25 weirdest things sold on the eBay
From what people are not only getting rid! The usual site for selling things in the store turned a strange object that you would never have thought to put up for auction. In 2000, someone tried to push Iceland in 2005 - right in the middle name, and in 2010 - even a ghost! So, from the State to parts of the body - this is a list of 25 countries of the things on display on eBay.
(Total 25 photos)
1. A sign "Hollywood". The original letters were sold for $ 450 400 in November 2005.
2. Volkswagen Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger. It was sold in May 2005 for 277 171, 12 dollars.
3. The aircraft carrier. In 2004, the Brazilian aircraft carrier Minas Gerais was put up for auction, but some time later deleted by the administrator.
4. A new species. Sea urchin, put up for auction in 2004, turned out to be a new species, later named Coelopleurus Exquisitus.
5. The water left by Elvis Presley. Allegedly, in 1977, King left after a concert in North Carolina water in a plastic cup. These few drops were sold for 455 dollars.
6. Hair Britney Spears. After Britney shaved her head, her hair was put up on eBay for a million dollars in 2007.
7. German. Yes, we are talking about language. German Association of the German put up for auction in order to draw attention to the growing influence of English in Germany.
8. New Zealand. Australian resident tried to sell New Zealand with a starting price of 0, 01 Australian dollars. Price reached three thousand, before the auction closed.
9. The Corn flakes. Rather, one pitiful little thing cornflakes - was sold to Coventry University student in less than two dollars.
10. Fun. Four Australians have sold themselves for the weekend, promising to "beer, snacks and excellent conversation" for 1300 Australian dollars.
11. The golf balls. This is not the usual balls - they were swallowed by a python and removed surgically. Sold for a total of more than 1,400 Australian dollars.
12. Iceland. Another country put up for sale - this time in connection with the 2008 financial crisis.
13. The sports car apostate. Wife of British radiodidzheya Tim Shaw sold his Lotus Esprit for 50p - after hearing that he was flirting in the air.
14. fighter-bomber "McDonnell Douglas" F / A-18. Mike Landa put up for sale a combat aircraft, which he got at the scrap yard. The FBI, however, told him that the aircraft can be sold only to a citizen of the United States and must not leave US airspace.
15. Unwanted brussels sprouts. Lee Knight of Britain sold brussels sprouts left over after Christmas dinner, for $ 2,000.
16. The second name. In 2005, businessman Matt Rose has decided to sell the right to choose for him a new middle name. Someone agreed to do it for 8000 dollars, but Utah has refused to change the name.
17. Ghost. In 2010, Michael Fawcett tried to sell a ghost, but after six days, eBay removed the listing.
18. GIF. Artist Michael Greene tried to sell SIFCO created under the impression from the work of "Dog of the balls" by Jeff Koons (the most expensive work by Koons sold at auction for $ 58 million). SIFCO, however, left only $ 200.
19 football team. Team Indiana Firebirds went for nearly $ 4 million.
20. This rubber duck, according to the owner, his child was possessed. It sold just over one hundred dollars.
21. In this sandwich with melted cheese 10 years ago was presumably the Virgin Mary. The sandwich was gone for 28 thousand dollars.
22. Advertising on the forehead. Not just advertising, but eternal publicity. A resident of Utah, Kari Smith has sold his forehead to host the GoldenPalace.com advertising. Now, the site address permanently tattooed on her face.
23. The meaning of life. In 2000, a resident of North Carolina put up for sale the meaning of life. The description says: "I opened the meaning of existence, and I'll be happy to share this information." Lot went for 3, 26 dollar.
24. Liver. Florida A resident selling his liver for 5, 7 million dollars, while eBay is not removed the ad.
25. Life. When Ian Usher from wife left him, he was put up for sale his life. It went for 300 thousand dollars, in the end, he went traveling and wrote the book "sell life". "Disney" even wants her film.