10 Unusual deaths 2012
• 10 Unusual deaths 2012
People die every day. Most of them go to the other world casually and quietly, and some leave behind a long discussion in the press and on the Internet. In this short list compiled weird and wonderful death in 2012.
10. The 29-year-old Olga Gaykovich died in hospital after a brick had fallen out of a passing "KamAZ", punched through the windshield Audi and hit her in the head.
9. Adaysha Miller, 24, of Detroit, died after she hugged a police officer at a party in honor of his birthday, leaving a gun in a holster police officer accidentally shot.
8. The 4-year-old Carson Dean Cheney of Lehi, Utah, was crushed by a two-meter tomb, when he tried to help his dad cheer up children for photos. The boy hid behind a tombstone and leaned out of it. At this point, headstone unexpectedly fell, crushing the child's death.
7. A 39-year-old circus worker, was killed in a bicycle accident when he crashed into the open door of a parked car on the streets of Queens, New York. Bicycle handlebar pierced his neck.
6. Ashton Jojo, 11, from New York, died of an electric shock from a faulty water pump, when she tried to get a golf ball from a pond in Orlando, Florida. 5. Robert Miletta, 47, from Illinois died from heart disease on his way to the store to buy a pump to drain the water out of his pool, where up to 2 days before it was drowned neighboring 4-year-old boy.
4. Jiang Xiaoshan, 26, from Changsha, China, died of fatigue, exhaustion and lack of sleep after 11 days of continuous viewing of a football match of Euro 2012.
3. The three-year Raszyn Isabella was in the funeral home with his family in West Memphis, Arkansas, when a truck crashed into a building and killed her.
2. The 20-year-old Indian girl with the sword beheaded own father Ohad Singh in a fit of rage because of her lifestyle. Singh was upset due to the fact that his daughter was walking with strangers.
1. 35-year-old police major while on vacation, repaired his house in the Saratov region. For repair sewer he was punching concrete ring sump depth of 4 meters. The man choked with toxic gases accumulated in the pit. His wife, 33-year-old warrant officer police rushed to the aid of her husband, but lost consciousness, breathing toxic fumes, fell into the pit and choked with sewage.